- The company was founded in 1948 by Ken Thomas.
- With only two vehicles, Ken started to transport produce from local farms & packhouses to London and Birmingham markets.
- In the 1960’s the first warehouse was built and used for storage for local food companies.
- The early 1980’s saw significant growth in transport service and nationwide distribution was provided.
- Continued expansion in the mid 1980’s of quality insulated warehouses were built to keep up with the demand.
- John Thomas took over the running of the business in the early 1980’s and to date has steadily grown the business and embarking on another large expansion to enable to cope with their growing customer base.